Industrial Roofing and Cladding
Apex are specialists in the installation of industrial Roof sheeting and cladding systems. Whether it is a new build or renovating an existing property we can complete any contract quickly and efficiently. Below you can see some of the high quality products we use. To discuss your requirements further contact our Head office on 01454 250400.
Roofing and Cladding in pre-galvanised steel
Pre-Coated steel provide an extensive range of colours and surface finishes, where choice and aesthetic appeal can be matched to environmental and performance requirements. High quality pre-coated sheeting with multi-layer coatings is applied to zinc coated high tensile steel strip and oven cured to ensure optimum adhesion. This gives a sheet with excellent corrosion resistance and climatic protection together with high strength.
We are specialists in the removal and safe disposal of bonded asbestos, we also carry out garage roof renewals which involves the removal of the bonded asbestos roof sheets and disposal to a licensed landfill site. We replace the old materials with a plastisol coated steel roof sheet system that does not condensate like other products supplied by other companies. All members of staff are UKATA trained which enables Apex to safely remove and dispose of your Asbestos materials
Drip Stop Systems
We use this system to replace many old asbestos garage roofs. The roof panel with DRIPSTOP anti-condensation felt provides a medium for trapping this moisture in the specially designed pockets formed in the membrane. DRIPSTOP holds that moisture until conditions go back below the dew point and it is released back into the air in the form of normal humidity.
- DRIPSTOP anti-condensation felt is self adhesive, and is applied to the metal panel in the roll forming process.
- As a result, DRIPSTOP arrives at the building site already in place and set to be installed with the roofing panels immediately. The membrane is resistant to aging, and also provides an additional layer of protection for your metal roof.
- DRIPSTOP can be used in virtually any environment (structure) where condensation is a problem.
Flashings are a necessary part of any profiled clad building and with the range and colours that are available can enhance the aesthetics of any structure.
- Poppy Red
- Olive Green
- Merlin Grey
- Solent Blue
- Goosewing Grey
- Moorland Green
- and many more…
Different colours – designed to enhance each individual building.
GRP Specialist Rooflights
Brett Martin Daylight Systems’ Trilite brand of GRP is used extensively to provide natural daylight into a wide range of buildings and continues to be the UK’s leading brand of GRP rooflight as a result of its consistent quality, strength and high light transmission levels.
- Brett Martin Daylight Systems was the first company to produce GRP rooflights with extended weathering capabilities
- The company has been manufacturing its Trilite brand of quality GRP sheet for almost 50 years
- GRP is a versatile, practical and cost-effective choice
- It provides diffused light and minimises distracting shadows, so is ideal in sporting, commercial, industrial and retail applications